Workers Compensation Lawyers NY
If you were hurt at work, you might want to consult with workers’ compensation lawyers NY residents’ trust. At Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. We have helped many injured workers like yourself get the compensation they deserve. We fight hard to protect our client’s rights and go the extra mile to help them get justice.
Common Causes of Work Injuries
Many workers get injured in workplace accidents every year, as workers’ compensation lawyers in NY can confirm. Some of these workers walk away with minor bruising, while others suffer life-threatening injuries.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Workers’ compensation lawyers NY locals respect have helped many workers who suffered a slip and fall accident. These types of accidents most often occur in employee break rooms because liquids get spilled on the floor. Employees can suffer all types of injuries from slipping and falling, including concussions, bruises, and broken bones.
- Vehicle Accidents: Employees who are required to drive a vehicle on the job can get into accidents if they aren’t careful. For example, if they are distracted or driving over the speed limit, they can crash into another vehicle and get badly hurt. Employees need to be properly trained to drive a vehicle before they go out on the road.
- Hazardous Materials: Working around hazardous materials can be very dangerous if proper caution isn’t used. Workers’ compensation lawyers NY residents count on have seen many workers suffer burns, skin infections, and other severe injuries from hazardous materials. Employees can protect themselves by wearing eyewear, gloves, and protective clothing.
- Workplace Violence: Unfortunately, a good number of work injuries are the result of violence. Sometimes employees disagree with each other about some issues and get into fights. It is critical for employers to have a zero-tolerance policy for workplace violence.
- Lifting Objects: NY workers’ compensation lawyers have represented individuals who got injured lifting an object at work. Lifting very heavy objects can result in muscle sprains and tears. If an object is too heavy to lift, employees should not hesitate to ask for help.
- Toppling Objects: When supplies aren’t properly secured on shelves, they can fall and injure workers. Head injuries are a typical result of these types of workplace accidents.
- Fatigue: If an employee is under significant pressure and pushed beyond their limit to stay on top of their workload, they may become physically and mentally exhausted. A fatigued employee may have slower reflexes and is more likely to get hurt on the job.
Hiring NY Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
If you are having difficulty obtaining fair compensation for a work injury, it may be in your best interest to hire one of our workers’ compensation lawyers. They may help you build a strong case and obtain the money you deserve for your injuries. Many workers’ compensation lawyers offer free initial consultations, so there is no risk of speaking to one.
If you are looking for workers’ compensation lawyers NY offers, you may want to contact Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. at 718-875-0909.
Managing Your Workers’ Compensation Case
Our NY workers’ compensation lawyers at Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. know that work-related injuries can be especially challenging. Following such an accident, you will be left to sort out how best to move forward and ensure that you receive the proper care for your injuries. Unfortunately, such an accident is sure to result in some losses that may include medical expenses, lost wages, long-lasting physical damages, emotional trauma, and more. You will want to make sure that you have experienced New York lawyers by your side for your workers’ compensation case. The best-case scenario is that everything goes smoothly and is uncomplicated when seeking workers’ compensation benefits. Unfortunately, it’s possible that your claim could be denied. Sorting out why and how to rectify your situation is best left to Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C., New York workers’ compensation lawyers you can rely on.
Reasons Your Claim Might Be Denied
Receiving a denial letter from the insurance company can send many accident victims reeling. You will be left wondering why your claim has been denied and whether there is anything that could be done. Our NY workers’ compensation lawyers are fully prepared to assist you should your claim be denied. Common reasons for denials include:
- Your employer was not notified of the injury
- Drugs or Alcohol were involved
- You received treatment from a provider who was not approved
- You did not complete the proper paperwork
- You did not seek medical care
If your workers’ compensation claim has been denied, you must have a clear understanding of your options. Call our NY workers’ compensation lawyers today to review your case and provide you with needed guidance as to what comes next. It may be possible to appeal the decision. We can help you by reviewing the denial letter and strategizing next steps. Contact Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. to get the process started.
How Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. Can Help
If your claim has been denied, it’s time to contact our workers’ compensation lawyers NY victims depend on. Workers’ compensation is a no-fault system designed to ensure that employees receive the benefits and support they need and that employers do not fall into financial ruin because of an accident. You need our help in determining why your claim has been denied so that we can map out the proper recourse. From our New York workers’ compensation lawyers at Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C., you can expect:
- A team who will work diligently to answer any questions you may have
- To receive legal guidance from our experienced legal team
- To receive that answers to the many questions you are sure to have
- A timely response to your phone calls
- Regular updates about your case
- Savvy negotiators who will work hard to represent you in your case
In the wake of an on the job injury, you will need to take not only action but also to make several decisions. Our NY workers’ compensation lawyers at Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. have seen many struggle with the twists and turns that may come with pursuing workers’ compensation benefits. We want to help you by ensuring that you are provided with the benefits that you deserve and that they are adequate to your needs. To schedule a consultation, call today. Our NY workers’ compensation lawyers will never stop working for you.
“Polsky , Shouldice and Rosen is a competent law practice that delivers results. The office is always clean and inviting, and the staff is pleasant. They have parking in the back which makes things that much easier. I was lucky enough to have Adam L Rosen represent me in a workers compensation case. Adam Rosen is a pleasant, down to earth and respectful individual. As for my case, he and his staff took care of everything, kept me informed and made the experience stress free along the way. Most importantly, he and his law firm delivered a relatively good result. I hope this review helps someone looking for a good lawyer.”