NY on the Job Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured at work, it’s in your best interest to discuss your case with our NY on the job injury lawyer. At Polsky, Shouldice, & Rosen, P.C., we are prepared to help you obtain all of the benefits that workers’ compensation has to offer. In addition, we will take the time to review your case and determine whether you can take legal action if a third party can be held accountable. Our NY on the job lawyer can work with you to review your case and understand the number of advantages that retaining legal counsel can provide. Unsure of how to move forward? Consider a free consultation offered by our team; there are many benefits. To learn more about how we can help you, contact Polsky, Shouldice, & Rosen, P.C. today.
The Benefits of Workers’ Compensation
If you have been injured at work, it may be in your best interest to consider workers’ compensation. Our NY, on the job injury lawyer, explains that workers’ compensation can have a variety of benefits. However, before moving forward, you will want to start speaking with a lawyer for the legal counsel you need. Workers’ compensation can provide accident victims with a variety of benefits, including:
- Workers’ comp is a no-fault system, meaning in many circumstances neither you nor your employer can be blamed for the accident
- Workers’ comp protects employers from lawsuits
- Workers’ compensation provides employees with medical care and lost wages
- If you are disabled, you may be able to access benefits from your work-related injury
Contact our on the job lawyer serving New York to learn more about workers’ compensation and to obtain the support and assistance that you deserve.
Why Contact our NY on the Job Lawyer
While workers’ compensation insurance comes with several advantages, you will first want to consider contacting a lawyer for guidance. Workers’ compensation cases are not always as straightforward as you may think. You will want to make sure that you receive guidance and the support you need. Here are some reasons to consider contacting our on the job lawyer serving NY from Polsky, Shouldice, & Rosen, P.C.:
- You have a pre-existing condition
- Your employer denied your workers’ comp claim
- Your losses far outweigh the workers’ compensation benefits you are receiving
- There is a third party who may be held accountable
- You are struggling to obtain benefits
- Your injuries are severe or even permanent
- You are feeling overwhelmed by the workers’ compensation process
Facing injuries following an accident while at work can be devastating. You stand to experience not only physical injuries but financial loss. Unfortunately, you could even sustain long-lasting injuries that impact you over the long run. Start with contacting our NY Workers Compensation Lawyer today to ensure that you receive the support that you need.
Polsky, Shouldice, & Rosen, P.C.
Managing a work-related injury can be not only complicated but overwhelming and stressful. Polsky, Shouldice, & Rosen, P.C. are prepared to provide you with the representation you need and the support you deserve. To get started, contact our NY on the job injury lawyer today!