If you’ve been injured at work, you may want to hire a workers compensation attorney in the Bronx to help you with your case. The injury itself is a lot to deal with and you should be focusing on your recovery, not battling for compensation. An attorney at Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. may be able to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Once you schedule your free case evaluation, you may want to prepare for your meeting. The following tips may help you feel more prepared for your evaluation with a Bronx workers compensation attorney.
When you meet with your workers compensation attorney in the Bronx, you’ll get more out of your meeting if you come prepared with information about your case. By taking the time to gather what you’re able to, you’ll be able to make the most of your appointment.
First of all, you may want to create a timeline of events that includes:
- The date you were hired
- The date of your injury
- How your injury occurred
- The date you reported your injury and to whom you reported it
- The date you first received medical treatment and from where
- A quick summary of all of your medical treatment since the injury
Additionally, you’ll want to bring certain documents to help your workers compensation attorney in the Bronx get a clear picture of your situation.
Some of the documents you may want to bring include:
- Any accident or injury reports
- Medical records
- Photos of your injuries
- The names and contact information of your medical providers
- The names and contact information of anyone who witnessed your accident
- Any previous injuries that have to do with the same body part that was injured at work
- Any communication you’ve had from your employer or their insurance company regarding your claim
- Contact information for both your employer and their insurance company
When you meet with your Bronx workers compensation attorney for the first time, you may want to have a list of questions prepared to determine if Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, P.C. is the best match for you.
Some of the questions you may want to ask are:
- What’s your history with workers compensation cases?
- Can you provide references?
- Do you think I have a case?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you see in my case?
- How do you update me regarding the status of my case?
- What are your fees?
- What do I need to know about litigation costs?
- What are the next steps for my case?
Instead of worrying about your case, why not call for your free case evaluation so you can hear a lawyer’s opinion of your situation? Don’t spend another day worrying about your case or wondering where to turn. We are here for you.
“My experience with the law firm is great I recommend five star .in outstanding job Polsky,Shouldice &rosen is the best law firm for all working related injuries.great job .”