The law firm of Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, PC is pleased to offer the PS&R Injury Scholarship. This scholarship is available to individuals who are attending or plan to attend a regionally-accredited community college, college, or university in the United States.
• One $500 scholarship will be awarded
• Scholarship applications are due no later than May 31st, 2016
• Scholarship winner will be announced by July 8th, 2016
• Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
• Must attend or plan to attend a regionally-accredited community college, college, or university in the United States in fall, 2016.
• Must submit a 500-word minimum essay response to the following:
At Polsky, Shouldice & Rosen, PC, many of our clients must overcome injuries they received
in an accident. Write about a time in which you have faced adversity, and how you drew upon your inner strength to rise above.
• Please submit your essay, transcript, name, address, phone number, and email address to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please direct all questions to: email@example.com
• Scholarship applications are due May 31, 2016.